The Community Benefit Tree, Inc. helps individuals plan Celebration of Support Events to raise funds to offset the cost of medical and living expenses incurred as a result of a serious accident or illness. Community Benefit Tree and our celebration teams need your help! One of the services we provide is to find businesses that are willing to help out by giving services, facilities or items to assist in cutting down on the cost required to hold an event. We are looking for businesses to offer a service, facility rental or item(s) that you regularly provide at a discounted rate or full donation to our events. Companies that become a Celebration Partner will have their name listed on our website and will also have your name displayed in advertising brochures as well as the event for any benefit that you assist with.
Celebration Partner Guidelines
- The CBT is not responsible for Celebration Partners who do not follow through on their agreement.
- The offer will remain in effect until the CBT receives notification from the Celebration Partner to cancel the offer.
- The discounts or donations are only to be used by events assisted by CBT.
- The CBT reserves the right to reject a submission should it be deemed inappropriate.
- Participants offering a donation or discount hereby agree to hold the Community Benefit Tree, Inc., its Board of Directors, volunteers, employees and active agents harmless from any manner of claims, damages or liability that may arise as a result of this donation or discount offered.
Be a HOPE Partner TODAY! What are HOPE partners? They are churches, organizations and businesses that have partnered with Community Benefit Tree to spread the word of Jesus Christ to those hurting because of a medical crisis which uplifts them, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Ways to partner together:
- Website Linkage to each others website’s
- CBT Brochures displayed at your location
- Connect with your prayer team on prayer request.
- One on One welcoming of our families to church. Your church information would be listed on our church resource flier.
- Connect with us on your Church happenings so we can promote them to our families.
- Donation of Bibles, Journals, prayer shawls and/or inspirational materials to distribute to the hurting.
Include us in your yearly missions charitable giving.
- Time – volunteering of your time and resources to reach out to our families.
- Partner with us when one of your members is struggling with a medical crisis by assisting in a Celebration of Support party/fund or a fundraiser of any kind for them.
- Establish a community fund that can be distributed to many people.
- Partner with us Today by filling the community with Hope during a medical crisis.
Helping Hands Partner
One of the services we offer is our Helping Hands Program which provide a listing of businesses that are willing to assist by giving of their services or products that can help ease the financial or emotional burden put on our families at the time of their medical crisis.
We are looking for businesses and organizations to become a Helping Hands Partner by offering a service or products that you regularly provide at either a discounted rate or full donation to the recipients of our sponsored fundraisers.
Benefits To Those Who Participate
- Advertising exposure such as a link on our website, www.communitybenefittree.org.
- Helping your local families in need.
Helping Hands Partner Guidelines
- You will provide product(s)/services for FREE or at a discounted rate to our families that will be struggling with medical crisis.
- Each family will be provided a Helping Hands membership card. It is your responsibility to check ID and the names of participants who can access membership benefits.
- This agreement will remain in effect until the Community Benefit Tree receives a 30-day written notice that the Partner wishes to cancel the agreement.
- The offer is only to be used by recipients that are sponsored by the Community Benefit Tree, Inc.
- The Community Benefit Tree, Inc. reserves the right to reject any offer if it is deemed inappropriate.
- As a Helping Hands Partner you agree to hold the Community Benefit Tree, Inc., its officers, Board of Directors, volunteers, employees and any other agent of the organization, harmless from any and all claims, damages, or liability that may result from the donation or discount of services or items or transactions made between the recipient and the Partner.
We look to partner to further Community Benefit Tree’s mission in serving those struggling with a medical crisis. We have opportunities we would love to discuss with your company whether it be in-kind donations, marketing strategies, services or a venture entrepreneurship.
Check out our current partnerships
- 2017 Partnership partnership-brochure-2
- T-shirt Partner
- Print Partner
- Signage Partner
- TV Partner
- Advertising Partner
Please contact us to talk further about the partnership opportunities and the benefits to you in your company and the difference you will be making in your community and the families in it.
Thank You to the following Partners in partnering together to help families struggling with a medical crisis! Please support them as they have support us!